Our guest is Bill Lally Jr., President of the Janel Group, a world-class seamless supply chain solutions company that operates with an agile, customer-centric, team-based approach that provides measurable, transformational value to the supply chain community.
Bill has led the integration of acquired companies, spearheaded technological connections with customers, and maintained close relationships with customers, agents, partners, and industry leaders around the globe. He also believes deeply in the Servant Leadership model of leadership, and we’ll dive a little deeper into the Janel Group’s company culture in this episode.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Janel group consistently espouses its culture on social media. What motivates that, and what does it take to create a culture like the one at Janel Group?
- The impact of having a solid company culture established and reinforced consistently, especially in light of hard times like the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Who has influenced Bill during his career to be the kind of leader he is
- The challenges facing newcomers in the supply chain and logistics line of work
- Newcomers need mentors
- Challenges the supply chain and logistics industry is facing today
- Factors to consider when your logistics business is looking for new customers
- What’s next for the Janel Group
“Make sure you have that talented staff because…they really pay their dividends…”Listen on GoogleListen on Apple