With Chain.io, your data is safe, secure, and never intermingled or analyzed. Our platform was born in the cloud, so our platform is available, reliable, and secure 24/7/365.
Chain.io vs SPS Commerce
A side by side comparison:
Overall, Chain.io is a a better choice for connecting your global supply chain ecosystem of forwarders, shippers, and software providers.
Chain.io has a deep understanding of the supply chain industry, offers a wide range of pre-built connectors and integrations, and is easy to use.
Chain.io's microservice architecture makes it easy to quickly onboard your internally developed systems using our Standard JSON APIs, XML files, or even old-fashioned EDI. No matter what technology level you're working with, Chain.io can adapt to your unique needs.
Leveraging our canonical data model and supply chain best-practice based process library, even non-technical leaders are active product users to configure flows and connect with customers.
Our data model also empowers responsible integrations. Our adapters were created using industry best practices that we're working to standardize. So when one network, system, or adapater is updated, our network is updated - there's no need to spend extra time maintaining the tedious connections of one-to-one integrations.
Within the Chain.io platform, logistics professionals stay in charge of their data. You'll be able to choose where, when, and how you want your data to flow between customers, partners, and software providers.
- A reliable, immediate data pipeline to bridge decades of technology
- Pre-built connections to the leading supply chain software providers, making integrations faster across the industry
- A wider range of pre-built connectors for supply chain business problems
- An easy to use platform that can be configured by non-technical users
- Greater ability to scale and can handle growing data volumes and increasing integration complexity
- More features for automating key supply chain business processes and workflows
- More comprehensive data security and supply chain industry compliance standards
- Greater access to real-time data and integration monitoring
- Stronger support resources and a growing developer community
One Platform to Manage Every Supply Chain Integration
With the Chain.io platform, logistics service providers, shippers, and software companies can quickly snap together the business applications used by customers, partners, or software vendors and seamlessly integrate data between a TMS, ERP or any other platform in your ecosystem.
When you're managing complex supply chain processes like consolidations, cross-docks, direct shipments, or e-commerce fulfillment, the details matter. Chain.io was built specifically for these core logistics processes.
Plus, our team has decades of real-world experience in supply chain and logistics. Our integration technology was built specifically to address the needs of shippers, logistics service providers, and freight-focused software platforms.